The Power of Positive Surprise
Here are a few of the unusual ways we go out of our way to provide you with a positive surprise.
- The power of positive surprise - No matter how high your expectations, we always try to provide something "extra" to exceed them. We hope to create a sense of wonder, astonishment, amazement, or plain old relief whenever you need a special favor from your printer. We call it the power of positive surprise.
- We never celebrate mediocrity. - If your printing and direct mail doesn't turn out the right way, we throw it away and start over. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we won't quit until your project looks exceptional.
- We specialize in impossible deadlines. - Are you in a jam because of a tight deadline? Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help. Small miracles are one of the services we're glad to provide. It's kind of fun to see the look of relief on a stressed-out customer's face when we come through in an unexpected way. It makes our day. So how can we help you?
- We'll work late, so you don't have to. - Got a really big job? No problem. We'll work late and start early if we need to.
- Real people on the phone. - Ok, it sounds simple, but you're too important to us to put you through the hassle of using an "automated attendant" phone system. Since you're a real person, we figure it's only right that you get to talk to a real person when you call. Besides, we really like talking to our local friends, so everybody wins. So, when you call, somebody nice will always answer or call you right back.
- Honest counts...with a few extras. How do you really know you're getting the 5,000 envelopes you just paid for? With some print providers, you don't. We provide accurate counts, and then... we always give you a few extras, just to say thanks.
- Happy employees - Have you ever seen a company with unhappy employees who had happy customers? Neither have we.